This Side Up: Ep.1 This Side Up: Ep.1

holy mother of mary that was impressive

nice work, i truly thought it was amazing. one thing is the audio but i know you know you have a problem so by next episode (i am hoping there is a next episode) it will be fixed, nice work
awesome job guys

So You're Going 2 College So You're Going 2 College

I liked it.

It was pertty good, and the voice acting was excellent. The style has been done before, but you pulled it off nicely.

*fifen*
-Carambola

O&A: Club Med O&A: Club Med

I don't get what you guys don't understand..

If it's not your cream of comedy don't blame it, this is for a CONTEST, he had a limit choice of things to use, he had to create an animation OVER the sound.. Great Job.

SketchMichaels responds:

Hizzah, good sir.

Dodgeball 0.9 Dodgeball 0.9

not a bad base for a game.

I like the concept but it could use a background and some music. Also the menu could use a redo, but not bad for a simple collision detection game.

Don 2 Demo Don 2 Demo

Pretty good for a demo..

I didn't expect much from the file size.. but it was actually an okay demo. It reminded me allot of crazy shuttle, with the way the car bobs up and down, and how it accelerates.. but it guess those things can be similar.

~Vote=3~

Element02 responds:

oooh crazy shuttle... the good old days... Hmm you're right, now that I play it again it does seem a bit like that.

Movies of 2004 Trivia Movies of 2004 Trivia

Pretty good..

I got 100% on the Aqua Tenn Hunger Force quiz before, but this was a little more tricky. I can find only one flaw in the quizes.. if you could script a way so that instead of bringing you back to the begining, just go back to that last question. That way, you wouldn't have to do the whole quiz over again.

~Vote=4~

Heaven57 responds:

I guess I could, but it would seem too easy. I don't know, a lot of people seem to dislike it so I guess I will next time.