Dodgeball 0.9 Dodgeball 0.9

not a bad base for a game.

I like the concept but it could use a background and some music. Also the menu could use a redo, but not bad for a simple collision detection game.

Don 2 Demo Don 2 Demo

Pretty good for a demo..

I didn't expect much from the file size.. but it was actually an okay demo. It reminded me allot of crazy shuttle, with the way the car bobs up and down, and how it accelerates.. but it guess those things can be similar.

~Vote=3~

Element02 responds:

oooh crazy shuttle... the good old days... Hmm you're right, now that I play it again it does seem a bit like that.

Movies of 2004 Trivia Movies of 2004 Trivia

Pretty good..

I got 100% on the Aqua Tenn Hunger Force quiz before, but this was a little more tricky. I can find only one flaw in the quizes.. if you could script a way so that instead of bringing you back to the begining, just go back to that last question. That way, you wouldn't have to do the whole quiz over again.

~Vote=4~

Heaven57 responds:

I guess I could, but it would seem too easy. I don't know, a lot of people seem to dislike it so I guess I will next time.

Crapcar Racing Crapcar Racing

Good Game Play..

For your first game, it's pretty good. The scripts are very well done, but could use some more time. A story line might of helped a bit, and a rank or posiition might of been good as well. Overall, it was a good game, I'd like to see a future version!

~Vote=4~

ouandyoi responds:

Thanks :) I'll be considering
it

Matrix SSF Beta Matrix SSF Beta

Awesome for a BETA game..

I'm really looking forward to the full version, hopefully some more enemies and characters to chose from.. Keep it up!

GT presents-Asteroids 3D GT presents-Asteroids 3D

Very well scripted game.

And to rickykilla's review.. These are 3d graphics. It's just hard to tell, you have to look closely, because the objects are small. Great game, challenging, but awesome. Keep it up!

Specs of the Century Specs of the Century

Hahahaha

I loved the star glasses, with the Terminator one.. and the tits sign.. hahah.. priceless.. ole' arny never gets old.. good job!

-=Fading Tutorial V.2=- -=Fading Tutorial V.2=-

Awesome.. the portal needs more tutorials..

Made some myself, it's always great to help people out make high quality flash. Great tutorial. Oh, one thing though.. you must put the preloader on a black background, otherwise it doesn't show up..

A tour in the mansion A tour in the mansion

Good Job

Pretty Good Iteractive sorta Mansion.. good job.

Old-Erkefiende responds:

thank you very much!

FLuBBER O3 FLuBBER O3

Good game

It was too hard to jump over the logs though. Maybe he shouldn;t be constantly jumping, so you can manually jump over the logs? Also the logs don't come from the direct left of the screen, making it harder to jump over. Good game though, great scripting, all it needs is some bugs fixed, and it woul be awesome!

- Light - Shadow -