This Side Up: Ep.1 This Side Up: Ep.1

holy mother of mary that was impressive

nice work, i truly thought it was amazing. one thing is the audio but i know you know you have a problem so by next episode (i am hoping there is a next episode) it will be fixed, nice work
awesome job guys

So You're Going 2 College So You're Going 2 College

I liked it.

It was pertty good, and the voice acting was excellent. The style has been done before, but you pulled it off nicely.

*fifen*
-Carambola

O&A: Club Med O&A: Club Med

I don't get what you guys don't understand..

If it's not your cream of comedy don't blame it, this is for a CONTEST, he had a limit choice of things to use, he had to create an animation OVER the sound.. Great Job.

SketchMichaels responds:

Hizzah, good sir.

Terminator Lives On Terminator Lives On

Nice job I really liked it..

The only thing is on the sound get an editing program so you can take out the mouse click lol.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Well it's not original.. but he makes a point.

I mean numa numa is pretty pointless, but it was entertaining, and for all of those that are saying " oh f you, you don't deserve front page ", this wasn't put up there because of the quality, I mean even the title says "dumbass dumbass dance", you don't need to go into detail.

Counter Strike Hero MOD Counter Strike Hero MOD

wow man.. I think

I think we have another de_dust on our hands here. Awesome work! Do some of the other mods next! GREAT Movie! (you should put daredevil in, with infinite flashes, heh.)

Jaylaw-theman responds:

Thanks! "Another de_dust" Wow, I'm glad you think that way!

October Surprise October Surprise

Sooo true.

Damn politics, doing anything to get elected, or re-elected. Awesome movie, I'd like to see more, it's like the Farinheight of flash.

~Vote=4~

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

Maybe I should re-edit all of my movies and do a massive Bush Bash a couple of days before the election. Maybe!

Desktop Outrage 2 Desktop Outrage 2

Sadly.. this is better then most of the flash

submitted to the portal these days. The animation was frame by frame, that's why it was such a small file size. Pretty good for a new person to flash.. could use allot of polishing though

~vote=3~

SharkStein responds:

Thank you !
*starts pollishing ;)

TankShellTime TankShellTime

Actually pretty good..

For something without a plot or anything, the animation was smooth, the camera angles were good, almost had a old transformers feel to it.
Could use some artistic touch ups, and a story behind it though..

~vote=3~

Color Blind Bomb Squad Color Blind Bomb Squad

Very good.

I have no idea how it got deleted, unless someone voted 0 on it allot after it made it through the portal. Anways, it was very good, I could of been more comedic a parts, ( i have some ideas if you want some )

~Vote = 4~